- Ref: 12412
- Print Page
£725pcm 1 Bedroom House in Canterbury Close, Banbury - OX16
One bedroom end of terrace house with garden and off street parking. More…▼
One bedroom end of terrace house with garden and off street parking.
Living room, kitchen with appliances and large store room, bathroom with bath & shower and large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Off street parking and small garden to the front
- Large double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Off street parking and small front garden
- Close to major road networks and rail links
- Available Date: 03/12/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.31 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.67 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12412£725pcm 1 Bedroom House in Canterbury Close, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £167.31
- Security deposit: £836.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £678.23
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.