- Ref: 12358
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Shutford - OX15
A fantastic 3 bedroom cottage with character features on a working farm with far reaching views of the Oxfordshire countryside. Short drive to Soho Farmhouse, Daylesford and Whichford Pottery beyond. The property may be available sooner by More…▼
A fantastic 3 bedroom cottage with character features on a working farm with far reaching views of the Oxfordshire countryside. Short drive to Soho Farmhouse, Daylesford and Whichford Pottery beyond. The property may be available sooner by negotiation.
- 2 doubles and 1 single bedroom, bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle
- Living room with woodburner, dining room
- Kitchen with appliances, utility room and cloakroom
- Garden with stunning views
- Off-road parking
- Good road access to Chipping Norton and Banbury which has excellent rail and road links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Banbury
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12358£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Shutford - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.07
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required