- Ref: 12216
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Adderbury - OX17
This attractive 2 double bedroom unfurnished barn conversion with open plan living area is ideal for a single professional or couple wanting peace and quiet, but with excellent access to major road networks including Kings Sutton train station. More…▼
This attractive 2 double bedroom unfurnished barn conversion with open plan living area is ideal for a single professional or couple wanting peace and quiet, but with excellent access to major road networks including Kings Sutton train station. There is also the use swimming pool (during the summer) and private gardens with access to local walks and lakes nearby.
- 2 double bedrooms, with storage, shower room
- Open plan living room & kitchen with appliances available by negotiation
- Separate utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Use of the Landlord's garden, patio area and swimming pool
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Walk to the pub, short drive to Banbury, railway station and M40 J11
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.76 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 2.96 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12216£825pcm 2 Bedroom House in Adderbury - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £190.38
- Security deposit: £951.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £691.94
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.