- Ref: 12167
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Swerford - OX7
A period detached Lodge House in an idyllic location on a private estate on the edge of the Cotswolds and within easy reach of the thriving town of Chipping Norton. It has fantastic ground floor living accommodation, including the main bedroom suite More…▼
A period detached Lodge House in an idyllic location on a private estate on the edge of the Cotswolds and within easy reach of the thriving town of Chipping Norton. It has fantastic ground floor living accommodation, including the main bedroom suite. Stylishly furnished throughout and with fantastic views over the acres of parkland.
- 4 bedrooms (1 ground floor), 2 bathrooms. Cloakroom
- Living room & dining room with fireplaces
- TV room/study/gym
- Orangery accessed from garden, ideal as home office / gym
- Kitchen with multi fuel Aga, utility room & wine cellar
- Beautiful maintained garden (at a cost of +Â£50 per week)
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 11.50 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Charlbury, 7.39 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E £2,129.61
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12167£2995pcm 4 Bedroom House in Swerford - OX7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £691.15
- Security deposit: £3,455.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,511.38
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £89,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.