- Ref: 12134
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Adderbury - OX17
Are you looking for a quiet rural retreat? If so this charming thatched cottage with character features is the ideal property for you. The property is currently undergoing refurbishment throughout to very high standard. There is a spacious living More…▼
Are you looking for a quiet rural retreat? If so this charming thatched cottage with character features is the ideal property for you. The property is currently undergoing refurbishment throughout to very high standard. There is a spacious living room with inglenook fireplace for those cold winter nights, in addition to spacious bedrooms and kitchen/ breakfast room. Located in a very popular village location with local shops and recommended local bar and restaurant.
A must see!
- Master bedroom with wardrobes, bedroom 2/ study, bathroom with shower and bath
- Living room with inglenook fireplace, utility
- Spacious kitchen/ breakfast room with space for appliances
- Pretty cottage garden
- Driveway parking for 1 car
- Walking distance to local shop, pubs and playing field, short drive to Banbury and Deddington
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 4.09 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 3.18 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12134£925pcm 2 Bedroom House in Adderbury - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £213.46
- Security deposit: £1,067.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,202.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.