- Ref: 11666
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Swalcliffe, Banbury - OX15
Located at the end of a no through road, a delightful 3 bedroom end of terrace cottage with driveway parking. Thoughtfully renovated to provide stylish accommodation in the cottage has a large open-plan dining kitchen with further seating area, livin More…▼
Located at the end of a no through road, a delightful 3 bedroom end of terrace cottage with driveway parking. Thoughtfully renovated to provide stylish accommodation in the cottage has a large open-plan dining kitchen with further seating area, living room, cloakroom, three well proportioned double bedrooms, en suite shower to the master, family bathroom with bath & shower, off-street parking and small low maintenance garden to the front.
- Three double bedrooms, with en suite to master bedroom
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining & sitting area
- Small low maintenance garden to front
- Two off-street parking spaces
- Highly sought after village location & within walking distance to the village pub
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.34 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 5.48 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11666£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Swalcliffe, Banbury - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £880.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.