- Ref: 11663
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Masefield Road - OX16
This spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached property, set on corner plot location has undergone refurbishment work throughout including new flooring and new bathroom. Set in a lovely, quiet and popular location of Banbury, it is perfect for local schools, More…▼
This spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached property, set on corner plot location has undergone refurbishment work throughout including new flooring and new bathroom. Set in a lovely, quiet and popular location of Banbury, it is perfect for local schools, close to local shops and within driving or walking distance of Banbury town centre.
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with 2 reception rooms and bathroom
- Spacious and light living room with new laminate wood flooring
- Separate and spacious kitchen with appliances
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Sought after residential location, within short walking or driving distance to local shops and town centre
- Plenty of driveway parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 2.27 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 1.30 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11663£995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Masefield Road - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,251.77
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.