- Ref: 11650
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Astwell House - OX15
Do you fancy living in a quiet popular village? Introducing this fabulous 3 bedroom family cottage in the very popular village of Hook Norton. The property is well sized throughout and comes with open fireplace and separate dining room. There is a More…▼
Do you fancy living in a quiet popular village? Introducing this fabulous 3 bedroom family cottage in the very popular village of Hook Norton. The property is well sized throughout and comes with open fireplace and separate dining room. There is a cute patio area to the rear of the property which is a real sun trap in summer. This property is also ideally placed for the villages very popular local primary school.
A must see.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with bathroom and further downstairs shower room
- Living room with open fireplace and separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Situated in the fantastic location of Hook Norton, close to local shops and village pub
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 9.04 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 8.03 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11650£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Astwell House - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,650.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.