- Ref: 11649
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Parsons Street, Banbury - OX16
Do you want to live in a spacious, modern top floor apartment within striking distance of everything? Then look no further than this fabulous, spacious one bedroom apartment with a very modern feel. The open plan living area is light and spacious and More…▼
Do you want to live in a spacious, modern top floor apartment within striking distance of everything? Then look no further than this fabulous, spacious one bedroom apartment with a very modern feel. The open plan living area is light and spacious and your kitchen has fitted appliances. Absolutely ideal for being close to local shops, bars and restaurants as well as being within short driving distance of M40 access and to Banbury train station.
- 1 double bedroom, modern bathroom with shower over
- Large and light open plan living on top floor
- Fitted modern kitchen with plenty of space for dining area
- Secure phone entry system with apartment on top floor
- Within walking distance of bars, shops, restaurants
- Short drive to M40 junction 11 and Banbury train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.33 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.48 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11649£675pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Parsons Street, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £155.77
- Security deposit: £778.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £827.42
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £20,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.