- Ref: 11646
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Danvers House - OX16
Modern and spacious 3 bedroom split level apartment set in beautiful period building and located in secure and private location, within walking distance to town centre including all shops, bars and restaurants. Great for local schools as well More…▼
Modern and spacious 3 bedroom split level apartment set in beautiful period building and located in secure and private location, within walking distance to town centre including all shops, bars and restaurants. Great for local schools as well including the popular St Johns Primary school, which is 5 minutes walk from the property.
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom with shower and bath
- Large open plan living room with kitchen and breakfast bar
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Allocated private parking
- Set in private location, close to town centre and within walking distance to all local amenities
- Close to local schools
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.49 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.15 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11646£1050pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Danvers House - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,456.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required