- Ref: 11633
- Print Page
£1350pcm 4 Bedroom House in St. Johns Road - OX16
This bright and spacious family home with open fire and original features is in a perfect location. This fantastic property offers great family living with ample space. There is a separate enclosed modern kitchen and a large open plan dining room/ si More…▼
This bright and spacious family home with open fire and original features is in a perfect location. This fantastic property offers great family living with ample space. There is a separate enclosed modern kitchen and a large open plan dining room/ sitting area. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and a smaller single room with a modern family bathroom. The property comes with off road parking and a garage and a lovely enclosed garden.
- Main bedroom with built in storage plus 2 double bedrooms and a further single room
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living/ dining room with fireplace and patio doors to garden
- Kitchen with appliances included, utility and cloakroom
- Pretty rear garden with patio and storage
- Off street parking and garage. Short walk to town centre for shops and restaurants
- Available Date: 31/07/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.36 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11633£1350pcm 4 Bedroom House in St. Johns Road - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,393.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.