- Ref: 11628
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Kings Sutton - OX17
If you are looking for peaceful village life then this recently built executive three bedroom home in the popular village of Kings Sutton is ideal. With a great community feel and within walking distance of local shops and primary schools there are More…▼
If you are looking for peaceful village life then this recently built executive three bedroom home in the popular village of Kings Sutton is ideal. With a great community feel and within walking distance of local shops and primary schools there are also well regarded pubs in the village along with a local train station.
- 3 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Large living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with fitted appliances
- Garage and off street parking
- Quiet and enclosed rear garden
- Walking distance to local primary school & village shop
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.50 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Kings Sutton, 0.29 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11628£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kings Sutton - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,760.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.