- Ref: 11616
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Aston le Walls - NN11
Are you looking for a contemporary property in a quiet, rural setting? This fabulous and spacious bungalow has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard and is in a great location for access to nearby Byfield and Chipping Warden for More…▼
Are you looking for a contemporary property in a quiet, rural setting? This fabulous and spacious bungalow has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard and is in a great location for access to nearby Byfield and Chipping Warden for local primary schools, shops and country pubs.
- 2 double bedrooms, further single bedroom. Bathroom with shower
- Triple aspect living/ dining room with wood burner, conservatory off the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & space for appliances
- Garden and patio area with views to the countryside
- Garage and driveway parking
- Good access to Banbury, J11 M40 and Daventry
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 5.84 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Banbury, 6.89 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band D £1,683.34
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11616£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Aston le Walls - NN11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,454.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.