- Ref: 11611
- Print Page
£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in Middleton Cheney - OX17
Are you looking for a vibrant village with community spirit and close to popular schools? This very well presented and spacious 3 bedroom family home is in a quiet residential area with easy access to the local shops, schools and pubs. It is 10 More…▼
Are you looking for a vibrant village with community spirit and close to popular schools? This very well presented and spacious 3 bedroom family home is in a quiet residential area with easy access to the local shops, schools and pubs. It is 10 minutes from Banbury town centre as well as being great for countryside walks.
- Three bedroom semi detached home with 2 double room and good sized 3rd
- Spacious living room with wood flooring
- Separate kitchen with fitted appliances including dishwasher
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Driveway parking and garage
- situated in very popular village with primary and secondary schools, close to shops
- Available Date: 14/05/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.90 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 2.68 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £609.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required