- Ref: 11610
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Westcote Barton - OX7
Still undergoing total renovation and refurbishment but due to be completed shortly, this is an exceptional listed 2 bedroom barn conversion with self-contained 1 bedroom annexe. Located on the edge of the Cotswolds with easy access to Chipping More…▼
Still undergoing total renovation and refurbishment but due to be completed shortly, this is an exceptional listed 2 bedroom barn conversion with self-contained 1 bedroom annexe. Located on the edge of the Cotswolds with easy access to Chipping Norton, Banbury and Oxford.
- Ground floor main bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area, bedroom 2 with separate study area and bathroom
- Vaulted living room with fireplace leading to garden room with doors to the terrace
- Kitchen/breakfast room with window seat and doors to garden. Utility room and larder
- Low maintenance terrace with far reaching country views
- Open fronted garage and ample parking
- Short drive to Banbury, Oxford and Chipping Norton beyond
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Charlbury
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11610£2500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Westcote Barton - OX7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,461.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,214.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required