- Ref: 11570
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Parklands, Banbury - OX16
Lovely one bedroom apartment, with renewed kitchen and fitted appliances, located in a popular, residential area of Banbury. Ideal for a quick walk to local shops and within very short driving distance to retail park which includes Tesco supermarket More…▼
Lovely one bedroom apartment, with renewed kitchen and fitted appliances, located in a popular, residential area of Banbury. Ideal for a quick walk to local shops and within very short driving distance to retail park which includes Tesco supermarket and PURE gym with free parking.
- Double bedroom, bathroom with shower over
- Open plan living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking
- Short drive to town and M40 J11
- Walking distance to local shops
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.67 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 1.16 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11570£640pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Parklands, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £147.69
- Security deposit: £738.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £516.13
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £19,200.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.