- Ref: 11565
- Print Page
£975pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Hightown House, Banbury - OX16
A really fabulous ground floor apartment at one of Banbury's most sought after developments. Ideal for sharers as it has 2 double bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms, both with shower cubicles. It has its own entrance and patio area outside the living More…▼
A really fabulous ground floor apartment at one of Banbury's most sought after developments. Ideal for sharers as it has 2 double bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms, both with shower cubicles. It has its own entrance and patio area outside the living room French doors.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master. Main bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Light, good size living area with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Private patio area outside the living room and communal garden (with secure bike store)
- Allocated parking
- Easy access into town and supermarket within 2 minute walk
- Available Date: 09/06/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury
- Council Tax: Cherwell, £1,317.73
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £715.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of �75 + VAT (�90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required