- Ref: 11565
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Hightown House, Banbury - OX16
A really fabulous ground floor apartment at one of Banbury's most sought after developments. Ideal for sharers as it has 2 double bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms, both with shower cubicles. It has its own entrance and patio area outside the living More…▼
A really fabulous ground floor apartment at one of Banbury's most sought after developments. Ideal for sharers as it has 2 double bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms, both with shower cubicles. It has its own entrance and patio area outside the living room French doors.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master. Main bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Light, good size living area with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Private patio area outside the living room and communal garden (with secure bike store)
- Allocated parking
- Easy access into town and supermarket within 2 minute walk
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11565£975pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Hightown House, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,267.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required