- Ref: 11541
- Print Page
£1400pcm 4 Bedroom House in Souldern - OX27
Exceptionally spacious 4 bedroom detached family house down a quiet lane, offering extensive accommodation in the very popular village of Souldern. Set between Banbury and Bicester, this property has easy access to both towns as well as the M40 More…▼
Exceptionally spacious 4 bedroom detached family house down a quiet lane, offering extensive accommodation in the very popular village of Souldern. Set between Banbury and Bicester, this property has easy access to both towns as well as the M40 (J10). Mature garden with patio and decked areas, double garage and further off road parking.
- 4 double bedrooms (3 with fitted storage); bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with fireplace & patio doors to the garden. Separate dining room.
- Large kitchen and utility room. Cloakroom
- Mature back garden with patio & decked area
- Double garage & off road parking
- Excellent access to Banbury, Bicester and Brackley
- Available Date: 08/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 2.69 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Kings Sutton, 3.20 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band F £2,544.72
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11541£1400pcm 4 Bedroom House in Souldern - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,083.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.