- Ref: 11530
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Adderbury - OX17
This contemporary family home with spacious living accommodation is just a short walk to local village amenities, including primary school, and is ideal for those looking for village life, while being within easy access of Banbury, Bicester and More…▼
This contemporary family home with spacious living accommodation is just a short walk to local village amenities, including primary school, and is ideal for those looking for village life, while being within easy access of Banbury, Bicester and Oxford.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Bright living room with built-in storage
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with patio doors and utility area
- Low maintenance garden with access to parking
- Single garage in block and parking
- Walk to local school + shop, easy access to Banbury & Bicester
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 2.19 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 3.25 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11530£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in Adderbury - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £643.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.