- Ref: 11428
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Kings Sutton - OX17
Formerly The Old Reading Room, this period cottage is available furnished. There are 2 generously sized bedrooms on the ground floor and upstairs there is a bright and spacious open plan kitchen, living room. The property has recently had a brand More…▼
Formerly The Old Reading Room, this period cottage is available furnished. There are 2 generously sized bedrooms on the ground floor and upstairs there is a bright and spacious open plan kitchen, living room. The property has recently had a brand new shower room suite and the property is the perfect mixture of modern living whilst retaining its original features.
- 2 ground floor bedrooms and recently refurbished shower room
- Living room with character features and wood floor
- Open plan kitchen with dining/study area
- Local shops, well regarded pubs and restaurants
- Village train station within walking distance
- Banbury and M40 J11 a short drive
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.80 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Kings Sutton, 0.12 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band B £1,309.27
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11428£925pcm 2 Bedroom House in Kings Sutton - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,850.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,202.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required