- Ref: 11428
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Kings Sutton - OX17
If you're looking for something unique then this converted former reading room could be perfect for you. With an upside down layout, there are 2 double bedrooms on the ground floor with open plan living room and kitchen on the first floor. It is More…▼
If you're looking for something unique then this converted former reading room could be perfect for you. With an upside down layout, there are 2 double bedrooms on the ground floor with open plan living room and kitchen on the first floor. It is light, airy and spacious and perfect for anyone looking for the village life.
- 2 ground floor bedrooms and recently refurbished shower room
- Living room with character features and wood floor
- Open plan kitchen with dining/study area
- Local shops, well regarded pubs and restaurants
- Village train station within walking distance
- Banbury and M40 J11 a short drive
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.80 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Kings Sutton, 0.12 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band B £1,309.27
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11428£900pcm 2 Bedroom House in Kings Sutton - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,350.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.