- Ref: 11355
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Bloxham - OX15
A beautiful thatched period cottage with lots of original character features throughout, including the original bread ovens in addition to exposed beams, in the popular village of Bloxham. The cottage is only a short walk to the local shops and villa More…▼
A beautiful thatched period cottage with lots of original character features throughout, including the original bread ovens in addition to exposed beams, in the popular village of Bloxham. The cottage is only a short walk to the local shops and village pubs. There are plenty of beautiful country walks including a short distance from Bloxham Mill.
- 2 bedrooms and shower room
- Living/dining room with bay window to the front and window seat
- Good quality kitchen with appliances
- Low maintenance courtyard garden with patio area
- Short walk to Bloxham pubs, restaurants and shops
- Banbury railway station and M40 J11 a short drive
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 4.36 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 3.27 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11355£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bloxham - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £225.00
- Security deposit: £1,125.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £754.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.