- Ref: 11338
- Print Page
£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Broughton - OX15
Lovely detached bungalow undergoing complete refurbishment to high standard including new kitchen and bathroom, set in this pretty village just outside Banbury. Nearby Broughton Castle, a medieval manor house, has been used in many well known films More…▼
Lovely detached bungalow undergoing complete refurbishment to high standard including new kitchen and bathroom, set in this pretty village just outside Banbury. Nearby Broughton Castle, a medieval manor house, has been used in many well known films and as a concert venue, and has wonderful country walks as well as being within short driving distance of Banbury town centre.
- Flexible layout with 2/3 bedrooms
- Brand new kitchen/breakfast room
- Living room with windows to two sides
- New bathroom suite with shower over bath.
- Garage, parking, garden with summerhouse
- Great local pub and short drive to Banbury
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.59 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 2.62 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11338£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Broughton - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,419.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required