- Ref: 11288
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Hightown Road, Banbury - OX16
If a family home is what you are looking for then look no further. This spacious 3 bedroom house, which has been extended, is within short walking distance to the Horton hospital, Local Sainsbury's supermarket and town centre. The property is also More…▼
If a family home is what you are looking for then look no further. This spacious 3 bedroom house, which has been extended, is within short walking distance to the Horton hospital, Local Sainsbury's supermarket and town centre. The property is also undergoing decorative and maintenance work in between tenancies. There is also a lovely large garden to the rear, perfect for all this sunshine!
- 2 double & 1 single bedroom, bathroom and shower room
- Separate living room, open plan dining area
- Kitchen with appliances and utility room
- Garden with shed
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
- Easy access to M40 and railway station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.43 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.29 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11288£1095pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hightown Road, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,516.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £328.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,554.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required