- Ref: 11282
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in St Mary's View, Banbury - OX16
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE* A spacious 2/3 bedroom townhouse set over 3 floors with flexible living accommodation, garage and private decked garden, ideal for a family or professional sharers. Half a mile to the town centre for the cinema, restaurants More…▼
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE* A spacious 2/3 bedroom townhouse set over 3 floors with flexible living accommodation, garage and private decked garden, ideal for a family or professional sharers. Half a mile to the town centre for the cinema, restaurants and Castle Quay shopping centre. Nearby schools and easy access to the M40 J11.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1/2 further bedrooms and main bathroom
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with door to garden, cloakroom
- Living room
- Driveway and integral garage
- Low maintenance decked garden
- Video tour available https://vimeo.com/303863687
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.36 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11282£915pcm 3 Bedroom House in St Mary's View, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,266.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,239.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,450.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required