- Ref: 11272
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Eydon - NN11
This spacious detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac is on the edge of the pretty village of Eydon. The property is within a short walk to the local pub and has lots of countryside to explore on its doorstep. The property is currently undergoing More…▼
This spacious detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac is on the edge of the pretty village of Eydon. The property is within a short walk to the local pub and has lots of countryside to explore on its doorstep. The property is currently undergoing refurbishment work including brand new en-suite to master bedroom.
- 4 double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, bathroom
- Living room with oak floor and fireplace
- Kitchen breakfast room with slate flooring, conservatory
- Mature garden with fields beyond
- Garage and parking
- Easy access to Banbury and M40 J11
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.85 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 7.93 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
11272£1450pcm 4 Bedroom House in Eydon - NN11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,353.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.