- Ref: 10872
- Print Page
£995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Usher Drive, Banbury - OX16
Very well presented 3 bedroom family home with 2 bathrooms, dining kitchen and spacious living room, with garden, garage and parking. The separate living room is a good size with patio doors to the rear enclosed garden. There is a well proportioned More…▼
Very well presented 3 bedroom family home with 2 bathrooms, dining kitchen and spacious living room, with garden, garage and parking. The separate living room is a good size with patio doors to the rear enclosed garden. There is a well proportioned kitchen with appliances and the property has 3 bedrooms with en suite shower to main bedroom in addition to a family bathroom with shower over the bath. Parking and a garage.
*Pets considered for an additional £50pcm*
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Main bathroom and en suite shower room
- Living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Rear garden; garage and parking
- Close to local shops and Banbury just a short drive beyond ** PETS CONSIDERED FOR ADDITIONAL £50pcm
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 2.21 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 2.00 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10872£995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Usher Drive, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,393.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.