- Ref: 10872
- Print Page
£995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Usher Drive, Banbury - OX16
Very well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with garage and parking. More…▼
Very well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with garage and parking.
The separate living room is a good size with patio doors to garden. There is good sized kitchen with appliances and the property has 3 bedrooms with master en suite to main bedroom in addition to an additional family bathroom with shower over bath. There is also driveway parking and a garage.
New carpets throughout and some new vinyl, re-painted and new boiler earlier this year.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Main bathroom and en suite bathroom
- Living room with patio doors
- Kitchen with appliances
- Garage and parking
- Close to local shops and Banbury just a short drive beyond
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 2.21 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 2.00 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10872£995pcm 3 Bedroom House in Usher Drive, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,540.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.