- Ref: 10864
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Astrop, near Kings Sutton - OX17
Currently undergoing refurbishment to include redecoration and a brand new bathroom, this 1st floor split level stable flat is located in a rural location in the grounds of a country estate just outside Kings Sutton. The property can be furnished or More…▼
Currently undergoing refurbishment to include redecoration and a brand new bathroom, this 1st floor split level stable flat is located in a rural location in the grounds of a country estate just outside Kings Sutton. The property can be furnished or unfurnished to suit.
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, new bathroom being fitted with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Large, light sitting room with galleried area
- Double aspect kitchen with dining area, far reaching views
- Overlooks Astrop Park estate
- Off road parking
- Short drive to Kings Sutton shops and rail station. Banbury and M40 a short drive beyond
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.80 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Kings Sutton, 0.93 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band A £1,122.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10864£725pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Astrop, near Kings Sutton - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,052.42
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required