- Ref: 10827
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Astrop Park, Kings Sutton - OX17
* APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY BEFORE 18TH MARCH FOR 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT * More…▼
* APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY BEFORE 18TH MARCH FOR 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT *
If you're looking for a rural idyll this property is for you. Situated just outside the popular village of Kings Sutton, is this well presented and stylishly furnished 1st floor stable conversion apartment in a private country estate. If you fancy a nice countryside walk then this property is ideal. It also sits within very close distance to Kings Sutton village centre including village pub and local shops.
- Double bedroom, large bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Living room with built in storage and open plan to kitchen
- Kitchen with appliances included
- Off-road parking
- Views over parkland
- Near to Banbury & Kings Sutton train stations
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.80 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Banbury, 3.62 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band A £1,122.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10827£725pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Astrop Park, Kings Sutton - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £167.31
- Security deposit: £836.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £420.97
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.