- Ref: 10797
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in North Newington - OX15
Flexible living in this multi level 4 bedroom unfurnished family house in the popular village of North Newington. Between tenancies, the house is being decorated throughout, having some new carpets and the Energy Performance rating is being More…▼
Flexible living in this multi level 4 bedroom unfurnished family house in the popular village of North Newington. Between tenancies, the house is being decorated throughout, having some new carpets and the Energy Performance rating is being improved.
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & further shower room
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with dishwasher and space to dine. Conservatory/utility room
- Garden with lawn and patio
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Close to village school and pub, and short drive to Banbury
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.36 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 2.58 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band F £2,544.72
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10797£1195pcm 4 Bedroom House in North Newington - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,654.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,850.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required