- Ref: 10497
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Parklands, Banbury - OX16
Are you looking for a property close to town but far enough away to enjoy some quiet? This 1 bedroom apartment with its own entrance is located in a popular area of town. The property has a modern kitchen, with fitted appliances, recently including More…▼
Are you looking for a property close to town but far enough away to enjoy some quiet? This 1 bedroom apartment with its own entrance is located in a popular area of town. The property has a modern kitchen, with fitted appliances, recently including updated kitchen. Ideal for local shops which are across the road and close to town centre, as well as being within short driving distance to Banbury business park and Tesco Superstore.
- Good sized double bedroom, bathroom with electric shower
- Light and airy living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Overlooks quiet communal garden
- Allocated parking space
- Walking distance to town centre and train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.58 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 1.04 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10497£695pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Parklands, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £160.38
- Security deposit: £801.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £896.77
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £20,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.