- Ref: 10461
- Print Page
£895pcm 2 Bedroom House in Brunswick Place - OX16
A very well presented semi-detached two double bedroom house is ideally located for access to the train station and town centre. The property has a private garden with pedestrian access to the garage. Kitchen with space to dine, separate sitting room More…▼
A very well presented semi-detached two double bedroom house is ideally located for access to the train station and town centre. The property has a private garden with pedestrian access to the garage. Kitchen with space to dine, separate sitting room and bathroom with shower over bath.
Local amenities include gym and newly refurbished pub offering food and drink whilst also being a very short drive to M40 J11
- 2 double bedrooms with some built in storage
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Good size living room
- Kitchen/diner with access to garden
- Easily managed rear garden. Garage and driveway parking
- Short walk to schools, local shops and town centre
- Available Date: 15/01/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.83 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.12 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10461£895pcm 2 Bedroom House in Brunswick Place - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £206.54
- Security deposit: £1,032.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,385.81
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.