- Ref: 10418
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Lower Tadmarton - OX15
If you're looking for a slice of rural life, this recently refurbished 3 bedroom cottage with country views is for you. Retaining many character features, including an impressive inglenook fireplace, the cottage is nearby the popular village of Bloxh More…▼
If you're looking for a slice of rural life, this recently refurbished 3 bedroom cottage with country views is for you. Retaining many character features, including an impressive inglenook fireplace, the cottage is nearby the popular village of Bloxham, with well regarded pubs and local shops, and less than 5 miles to Banbury for retail parks, major supermarkets and transport links.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, further double and single bedrooms, shower room
- 2 reception rooms with inglenook fireplaces
- Modern style kitchen with appliances
- Mature garden with patio area to rear
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Short drive to Bloxham and Banbury with good access to M40 J11
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 4.99 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 4.02 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10418£1150pcm 3 Bedroom House in Lower Tadmarton - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,268.97
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.