- Ref: 10404
- Print Page
£665pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Cameron Court, Banbury - OX16
A refurbished 2nd floor flat with allocated parking, close to town centre. More…▼
A refurbished 2nd floor flat with allocated parking, close to town centre.
The living room offer good natural light and leads through to the kitchen with appliances. The double bedroom has plenty of space for bedroom furniture and the bathroom has shower over bath.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Living room with new carpet
- Separate kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Close to town centre for shops, bars and nearby supermarket
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.39 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.30 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
10404£665pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Cameron Court, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £153.46
- Security deposit: £767.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,029.68
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £19,950.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.