- Ref: 9353
- Print Page
£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Drayton - OX14
An individually designed and extended link detached cottage with large child-friendly garden and carport. Situated at the end of a country lane in the village of Drayton, just outside of Abingdon. More…▼
An individually designed and extended link detached cottage with large child-friendly garden and carport. Situated at the end of a country lane in the village of Drayton, just outside of Abingdon.
The house has living room with open fire, further reception room and open-plan kitchen with dining room, conservatory and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, 2 of which have ensuite bathrooms and a further family bathroom. Off-street parking for 2 cars.
- 4 Double bedrooms with bespoke furniture, 2 en-suite bathrooms, family bathroom & cloakroom
- 2 reception rooms & conservatory
- Kitchen / dining room with range style gas cooker & tiled flooring
- Child-friendly garden & off-street parking for 2 cars
- Convenient access to Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Park, Didcot Parkway station & European School, Culham.
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 11.37 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.92 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9353£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Drayton - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £461.54
- Security deposit: £2,307.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,225.81
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.