- Ref: 9353
- Print Page
£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Drayton - OX14
An individually designed and extended link detached cottage with large child-friendly garden and carport. Situated at the end of a country lane in the village of Drayton, just outside of Abingdon. More…▼
An individually designed and extended link detached cottage with large child-friendly garden and carport. Situated at the end of a country lane in the village of Drayton, just outside of Abingdon.
The house has living room with open fire, further reception room and open-plan kitchen with dining room, conservatory and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, 2 of which have ensuite bathrooms and a further family bathroom. Off-street parking for 2 cars.
- 4 Double bedrooms with bespoke furniture, 2 en-suite bathrooms, family bathroom & cloakroom
- 2 reception rooms & conservatory
- Kitchen / dining room with range style gas cooker & tiled flooring
- Child-friendly garden & off-street parking for 2 cars
- Convenient access to Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Park, Didcot Parkway station & European School, Culham.
- Available Date: 28/10/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 11.37 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.92 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9353£2000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Drayton - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £461.54
- Security deposit: £2,307.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,258.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.