- Ref: 7960
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
A quite lovely mews house in the historic and sought after village of Dorchester-on-Thames. A short stroll from riverside walks and the historic Abbey, this property is in exceptional order and included flagstone floors with underfloor heating and a More…▼
A quite lovely mews house in the historic and sought after village of Dorchester-on-Thames. A short stroll from riverside walks and the historic Abbey, this property is in exceptional order and included flagstone floors with underfloor heating and a beautiful kitchen with granite work surfaces. There is a small enclosed garden to the rear. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. On-street parking on Queen Street.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living/dining room with feature window & log burner
- Bespoke kitchen
- Courtyard garden
- Active village community and Abbey
- Easy access to Oxford and Reading
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 9.01 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.02 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
7960£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,100.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.