- Ref: 7866
- Print Page
£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cothill, near Abingdon - OX13
*50% off TRACC Fee* A rare opportunity to let this sizeable bungalow with extended storage/annexe area in the village of Cothill. There are 3 double bedrooms in addition to the annexe to the rear of the garage which could be used as a guest room, More…▼
*50% off TRACC Fee* A rare opportunity to let this sizeable bungalow with extended storage/annexe area in the village of Cothill. There are 3 double bedrooms in addition to the annexe to the rear of the garage which could be used as a guest room, hobby area or home office. There is a pretty rear garden overlooking fields and an abundance of wildlife to the rear. The property is just a short walk to the nearby, very popular pub The Merry Miller and is only 10 minutes from Abingdon by car.
- 3 double bedrooms, ensuite shower room, bathroom
- Large living room with doors to garden, separate garden room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 room annexe ideal family or study space
- Garage and off road parking for several cars
- c7.5 miles to Oxford City Centre.
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.90 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.77 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
7866£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cothill, near Abingdon - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,567.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required