- Ref: 70285
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Abingdon - OX14
A first floor 1 double bedroom maisonette on a quiet road to the north of Abingdon. The property will be redecorated ahead of the start of the a new tenancy and offers excellent value and practicality, with central Abingdon and White Horse Leisure Ce More…▼
A first floor 1 double bedroom maisonette on a quiet road to the north of Abingdon. The property will be redecorated ahead of the start of the a new tenancy and offers excellent value and practicality, with central Abingdon and White Horse Leisure Centre close by. A small garden with a low fence is include - it may be astroturfed, please enquire. The property has an allocated parking space & white goods in kitchen as seen.
Small pet considered within reason for an additional £25pcm.
- Double bedroom with storage
- Large living room
- Galley-style kitchen
- White bathroom suite - shower over bath
- Warm air gas heating
- Allocated parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.45 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 0.79 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70285£775pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £178.85
- Security deposit: £894.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,125.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.