- Ref: 70278
- Print Page
£850pcm 1 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A lovely 1 bedroom house with attached garden and two allocated parking spaces. There is a modern kitchen with white goods open to a living area, with double bedroom and shower over bath upstairs. The property is a 5 minutes walk from central Abingdo More…▼
A lovely 1 bedroom house with attached garden and two allocated parking spaces. There is a modern kitchen with white goods open to a living area, with double bedroom and shower over bath upstairs. The property is a 5 minutes walk from central Abingdon, Waitrose and Thameside walks, as well as being close to the White Horse leisure centre. The property is a short drive to the A34.
- 1 bedroom house
- Private garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Double bedroom
- Convenient location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.71 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.54 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70278£850pcm 1 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £196.15
- Security deposit: £980.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,048.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.