- Ref: 70267
- Print Page
£1500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Tubney - OX13
A lovely character 3/4 bedroom home in a small row of houses in Tubney, and within easy road access to Oxford, Swindon and Abingdon. There is a formal living room with doors to the garden and a raised decking area, with a further snug next to the More…▼
A lovely character 3/4 bedroom home in a small row of houses in Tubney, and within easy road access to Oxford, Swindon and Abingdon. There is a formal living room with doors to the garden and a raised decking area, with a further snug next to the kitchen. The kitchen is modern as there is a dining area and hidden utility space. There are three excellent double bedrooms upstairs and a fourth bedroom/office downstairs. There is a large main bathroom with bath and shower and separate shower room.
- 3/4 double bedrooms
- Living room with fireplace plus snug
- Large modern bathroom plus shower room
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Set in private mature gardens
- Excellent road links
- Available Date: 20/01/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.26 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 7.82 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70267£1500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Tubney - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,080.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.