- Ref: 70267
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Tubney - OX13
A lovely character 3/4 bedroom home in a small row of houses in Tubney, and within easy road access to Oxford, Swindon and Abingdon. There is a formal living room with doors to the garden and a raised decking area, with a further snug next to the kit More…▼
A lovely character 3/4 bedroom home in a small row of houses in Tubney, and within easy road access to Oxford, Swindon and Abingdon. There is a formal living room with doors to the garden and a raised decking area, with a further snug next to the kitchen. The kitchen is modern as there is a dining area and hidden utility space. There are three excellent double bedrooms upstairs and a fourth bedroom/office downstairs. There is a large main bathroom with bath and shower and separate shower room.
- 3/4 double bedrooms
- Living room with fireplace plus snug
- Large modern bathroom plus shower room
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Set in private mature gardens
- Excellent road links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.26 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 7.82 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70267£1400pcm 4 Bedroom House in Tubney - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £948.39
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.