- Ref: 70266
- Print Page
£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Abingdon Marina - OX14
A lovingly updated 3 bedroom property with wonderful views overlooking Abingdon Marina. The living room opens onto a dining area and has doors opening to a balcony overlooking the water, ideal for relaxing. The property is a short walk from Abingdon More…▼
A lovingly updated 3 bedroom property with wonderful views overlooking Abingdon Marina. The living room opens onto a dining area and has doors opening to a balcony overlooking the water, ideal for relaxing. The property is a short walk from Abingdon town centre and a short drive to Didcot and Oxford. There is allocated parking plus a garage. There are new carpets and flooring and the property has been repainted throughout giving a contemporary feel. All bedrooms have storage/closet space.
- 2 double, 1 single bedroom
- Living/dining room
- Balcony overlooking marina
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking space and garage
- Available Date: 18/12/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.76 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70266£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Abingdon Marina - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,959.68
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.