- Ref: 70266
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Abingdon Marina - OX14
A lovingly updated 3 bedroom property with wonderful views overlooking Abingdon Marina. The living room opens onto a dining area and has doors opening to a balcony overlooking the water, ideal for relaxing. The property is a short walk from Abingdon More…▼
A lovingly updated 3 bedroom property with wonderful views overlooking Abingdon Marina. The living room opens onto a dining area and has doors opening to a balcony overlooking the water, ideal for relaxing. The property is a short walk from Abingdon town centre and a short drive to Didcot and Oxford. There is allocated parking plus a garage. There are new carpets and flooring and the property has been repainted throughout giving a contemporary feel. All bedrooms have storage/closet space.
- 2 double, 1 single bedroom
- Living/dining room
- Balcony overlooking marina
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking space and garage
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.76 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70266£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Abingdon Marina - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,170.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.