- Ref: 70264
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Tubney - OX13
A rare opportunity to let this charming, pet-friendly 4 bedroom home on the edge of woodland in Tubney. Offering easy access to Oxford, Swindon, and Abingdon the property is set back from the road by a long driveway with laurel hedge shielding and More…▼
A rare opportunity to let this charming, pet-friendly 4 bedroom home on the edge of woodland in Tubney. Offering easy access to Oxford, Swindon, and Abingdon the property is set back from the road by a long driveway with laurel hedge shielding and has driveway parking for 3/4 cars in addition to a double garage. There is a cosy living room with wood burning stove which opens onto pretty and enclosed gardens, with the rental including lawn maintenance. A charming and practical must-see property.
- Easy location for access to Oxford/nearby towns
- Charming property with lovely gardens
- Flexible accommodation with double garage
- Home office
- Plentiful driveway parking
- Woodland walks via rear gate from garden
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.26 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 8.75 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70264£1600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Tubney - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,080.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.