- Ref: 70244
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Glebe Cottage, Fyfield - OX13
A charming Grade 2 listed family home in Fyfield. This lovely family home has open green views and is set in a delightful village with a pretty church and superb pub. With 5 bedrooms, 2/3 reception plus an additional home office, the house offers a More…▼
A charming Grade 2 listed family home in Fyfield. This lovely family home has open green views and is set in a delightful village with a pretty church and superb pub. With 5 bedrooms, 2/3 reception plus an additional home office, the house offers a lot of flexibility for a busy family who want good access to Abingdon, Witney and Oxford.
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower
- 2 receptions, plus a large kitchen and breakfast room/dining room
- Separate utility/cloak room
- Additional home office or a great craft room!
- Large garden with lovely open views
- Super access to A420 to Oxford & Abingdon
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 13.79 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.88 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70244£2000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Glebe Cottage, Fyfield - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £461.54
- Security deposit: £2,307.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,709.68
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.