- Ref: 70227
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A very well presented 2 bedroom home with garage and driveway parking just a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a good-sized living room and kitchen with white goods plus a garden with patio and lawn areas. There is large double More…▼
A very well presented 2 bedroom home with garage and driveway parking just a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a good-sized living room and kitchen with white goods plus a garden with patio and lawn areas. There is large double first bedroom and a second large single room plus bathroom with shower over bath.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance from town/Waitrose
- Nearby leisure centre and access to A34
- Garage and driveway parking
- 1 double, 1 single bedroom
- Good reception and kitchen space
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.58 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,258.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required