- Ref: 70227
- Print Page
£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A very well presented 2 bedroom home with garage and driveway parking just a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a good-sized living room and kitchen with white goods plus a garden with patio and lawn areas. There is large double More…▼
A very well presented 2 bedroom home with garage and driveway parking just a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a good-sized living room and kitchen with white goods plus a garden with patio and lawn areas. There is large double first bedroom and a second large single room plus bathroom with shower over bath.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance from town/Waitrose
- Nearby leisure centre and access to A34
- Garage and driveway parking
- 1 double, 1 single bedroom
- Good reception and kitchen space
- Available Date: 23/11/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,235.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required