- Ref: 70217
- Print Page
£1195pcm 3 Bedroom House in Garford - OX13
A very rare opportunity to let this lovely 3 bedroom home on a cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Garford. The property is being upgraded with redecoration and new carpets. There is a very large reception room with space for living and dining More…▼
A very rare opportunity to let this lovely 3 bedroom home on a cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Garford. The property is being upgraded with redecoration and new carpets. There is a very large reception room with space for living and dining areas and a modern kitchen. There are 2 double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, and a single bedroom. There is a lovely wrap-round garden and parking for 2 cars in addition to the garage.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Short drive to Abingdon, Oxford and A34
- Picturesque village with lovely nearby walks
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedrooms
- Garage and tandem parking for 2 cars
- Available Date: 30/03/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70217£1195pcm 3 Bedroom House in Garford - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,654.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,272.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required