- Ref: 70216
- Print Page
£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Kempster Close, Abingdon - OX14
A carefully updated 2 bedroom terraced house on a quiet cul-de-sac a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a nice light and bright modern kitchen, black-and-white bathroom, 1 double and 1 single bedroom. There is one allocated More…▼
A carefully updated 2 bedroom terraced house on a quiet cul-de-sac a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a nice light and bright modern kitchen, black-and-white bathroom, 1 double and 1 single bedroom. There is one allocated parking space and an enclosed rear garden. Easy access to Abingdon and the A34.
- 1 double, 1 single bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Allocated parking in front of property
- Enclosed rear garden
- Walk to Abingdon town and riverside walks
- Available Date: 06/04/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £812.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required