- Ref: 70216
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Kempster Close, Abingdon - OX14
A carefully updated 2 bedroom terraced house on a quiet cul-de-sac a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a nice light and bright modern kitchen, black-and-white bathroom, 1 double and 1 single bedroom. There is one allocated More…▼
A carefully updated 2 bedroom terraced house on a quiet cul-de-sac a short walk from the centre of Abingdon. The property has a nice light and bright modern kitchen, black-and-white bathroom, 1 double and 1 single bedroom. There is one allocated parking space and an enclosed rear garden. Easy access to Abingdon and the A34.
- 1 double, 1 single bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Allocated parking in front of property
- Enclosed rear garden
- Walk to Abingdon town and riverside walks
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,509.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required