- Ref: 70209
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Spring Road, Abingdon - OX14
A large 1 bedroom flat in a converted building just a short walk from Abingdon town centre and offering great access to the A34 and Milton Park. More…▼
A large 1 bedroom flat in a converted building just a short walk from Abingdon town centre and offering great access to the A34 and Milton Park.
The property has a large living room with feature fireplace and bay window and there is a good double bedroom. The bathroom, with shower over bath, has recently been upgraded to an excellent standard. There is an allocated parking space.
- Double bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Upgraded bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Short drive to Didcot/Milton Park/Oxford/A34
- Short walk to central Abingdon
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70209£800pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Spring Road, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,107.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,238.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required