- Ref: 70202
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Kingston Bagpuize/Longworth - OX13
A beautifully finished barn conversion with double garage on the outskirts of the villages of Longworth and Kingston Bagpuize. With pretty countryside around, there are three double bedrooms plus a study and two bathrooms, including a large en-suite More…▼
A beautifully finished barn conversion with double garage on the outskirts of the villages of Longworth and Kingston Bagpuize. With pretty countryside around, there are three double bedrooms plus a study and two bathrooms, including a large en-suite shower and bath to the master bedroom. Both nearby villages have active communities, several pubs, shops and post offices. The property is well placed for access to the A420, Witney and Abingdon.
- 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, single study
- Ensuite and family bathroom plus downstairs cloakroom
- Large, light living room with inglenook fireplace
- Separate dining room, kitchen and utility
- Pretty garden, gravelled parking, double garage
- c10 miles South West of Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.38 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 7.57 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70202£1495pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kingston Bagpuize/Longworth - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £345.00
- Security deposit: £1,725.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,855.86
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.