- Ref: 70200
- Print Page
£1195pcm 3 Bedroom House in Peachcroft, Abingdon - OX14
Lovely 3 bedroom house with garage, extended kitchen and use of existing fitted solar panels to reduce energy bills. There are 2 double and 1 single bedroom upstairs, all 3 being re-carpeted before the start of a new tenancy. There is a large More…▼
Lovely 3 bedroom house with garage, extended kitchen and use of existing fitted solar panels to reduce energy bills. There are 2 double and 1 single bedroom upstairs, all 3 being re-carpeted before the start of a new tenancy. There is a large reception area that naturally formats itself to a living and dining area. The kitchen is extended and high quality, with high-standard white goods in place as seen. There is a very pretty low maintenance garden leading to garage and parking space.
- Extended modern kitchen with high quality white goods
- Popular North Abingdon development
- Good reception space
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single
- Garage and parking space to rear of property
- Available Date: 30/09/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70200£1195pcm 3 Bedroom House in Peachcroft, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,654.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,234.83
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required