- Ref: 70200
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Peachcroft, Abingdon - OX14
Lovely 3 bedroom house with garage, extended kitchen and use of existing fitted solar panels to reduce energy bills. There are 2 double and 1 single bedroom upstairs, all 3 being re-carpeted before the start of a new tenancy. There is a large More…▼
Lovely 3 bedroom house with garage, extended kitchen and use of existing fitted solar panels to reduce energy bills. There are 2 double and 1 single bedroom upstairs, all 3 being re-carpeted before the start of a new tenancy. There is a large reception area that naturally formats itself to a living and dining area. The kitchen is extended and high quality, with high-standard white goods in place as seen. There is a very pretty low maintenance garden leading to garage and parking space.
- Extended modern kitchen with high quality white goods
- Popular North Abingdon development
- Good reception space
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single
- Garage and parking space to rear of property
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70200£1150pcm 3 Bedroom House in Peachcroft, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,610.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required