- Ref: 70195
- Print Page
£900pcm 2 Bedroom House in Marcham - OX13
17th century terraced cottage in the South Oxfordshire village of Marcham, just a short drive from Abingdon and the A34. This quirly property has 2 double bedrooms, a large kitchen diner and separate living room. There is a lovely courtyard to the More…▼
17th century terraced cottage in the South Oxfordshire village of Marcham, just a short drive from Abingdon and the A34. This quirly property has 2 double bedrooms, a large kitchen diner and separate living room. There is a lovely courtyard to the rear of the property and 1 allocated parking space. The village shop and pub (which serves great food!) are just a short walk away. Pets will be considered.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Large kitchen diner
- Separate living room
- 1 Allocated parking space
- Village location but close to Abingdon and the A34
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,246.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £960.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required