- Ref: 70194
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
A stylish one bedroom apartment in the stunning Old Gaol development. The flat boasts over 700m² of space and set in a prime location in Abingdon being only 5 minutes from the river Thames. This stunning apartment comes with an allocated parking More…▼
A stylish one bedroom apartment in the stunning Old Gaol development. The flat boasts over 700m² of space and set in a prime location in Abingdon being only 5 minutes from the river Thames. This stunning apartment comes with an allocated parking space in the secure underground car park along with use of the onsite Gym.
- Large Double Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Fitted kitchen with appliance
- Light and bright living/dining room
- Allocated parking space in secure car park
- Abingdon Centre location and only 5 minute walk from the River Thames
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, £1,493.80
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70194£1200pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,509.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required